Privacy & Cookies Policy
We encourage you to read this document, which describes the rules for the processing of your personal data in connection with the use of the https://cellis.eu/ website (hereinafter: “Website“) and establishing other types of cooperation.
The controller of your personal data (and the owner of the Website) is Cellis sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] with its registered office in Warsaw, address: gen. Józefa Zajączka 28, 01- 510 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, the 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000592146, NIP [Tax Identification Number] 5252640606, REGON: 363297680. Contact with the controller is possible by post to the address indicated above and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data is processed in a manner consistent with the requirements of generally applicable law, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”) and the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
What information do we process?
- Depending on the purpose, we may process the following information (including personal data) about you:
- Identification data:
- in order to conclude and perform the Agreement: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, NIP [Tax Identification] number and other data for a VAT invoice;
- if you are a contact person on behalf of our contractor: name and surname, business e- mail address, business telephone number,
- for the purpose of e-mail communication: name and surname, e-mail address,
- in the case of direct marketing of own products or services: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Web server logs: we automatically collect web server logs if you visit our Website, using the computer on which the Website is installed (known as a “web server”). The web server automatically recognizes certain information, such as your IP address, the date and place of your visit to the Website, the website from which you visited the Website, the type of web browser used, the type of operating system used and the domain name, as well as the address of the website operator.
- IP addresses: we may collect information about your IP address. IP addresses are used as a part of the information contained in the web server logs described above and for technical purposes.
- Anonymous and statistical data: we may also collect other information about you that does not constitute personal data and does not allow your identification, but allows us to achieve analytical and statistical purposes using tools such as Google Analytics; these are information about the operating system and browser, the source from which you go to the Website, the pages viewed and the transitions between subpages, time spent on the Website, clicking on links, age range, gender, approximate location (hereinafter: “Other Information“).
- We do not collect or process data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade union organizations or data concerning health, sex life or criminal record.
Purposes and legal bases of processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes, based on the following legal bases:
- if you communicate with us by e-mail – in order to respond to your message, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the necessity for the performance of the contract or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior entering into a contract; our correspondence may be archived for the purpose of establishing or defending against potential claims, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest pursued by the controller,
- if you follow our social media (Instagram, Facebook) or interact with the published content – in order to operate our social media account, which is our legitimate interest referred to in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
- at the conclusion and performance of the contract – in order to conclude and perform the contract, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the necessity for the performance of the contract or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior entering into a contract. Accounting and accounting settlements made in connection with the performance of the contract are based on the premise of the need to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the controller (resulting from the provisions of tax law and accounting), referred to in Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject). Your personal data may also possibly be processed in order to investigate or defend against claims arising from the concluded contract, on the basis of the premise of necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, indicated in art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which is to investigate or defend against claims,
- for purposes related to direct marketing of own products and services, based on the premise of the legitimate interest of the controller, which is maintaining business relations and contact in current matters, in accordance with Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR – if you are our client or his representative. In other cases, and to the extent that we use your e-mail address and telephone number for this purpose – on the basis of your prior consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- for technical purposes, so that the Website displays correctly, is stable and secure and allows quick retrieval of information, as well as to send you information related to the functioning of the Website (if necessary), pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller in ensuring the proper operation of the Website),
- for purposes related to the creation of an archive for the possible defence or assertion of claims, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest consisting in the protection of legitimate rights and claims),
- for purposes related to analysis and statistics, the use of tools such as Google Analytics, in the scope of Other Information, based on the legitimate interest of the controller, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which consists in creating and analysing statistics, related to your activity on the Website and its optimization;
- if the disclosure of your personal data is requested by an authorized state authority, based on the premise of the need to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the controller, referred to in Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
Your personal data processed in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract (for example, sales contract or contract for the provision of services), will in principle be processed for the duration of the contract. However, the data may be processed after the end of the contract, if it is justified by applicable law (e.g. for tax or accounting purposes), and to the extent necessary, the data may be processed until all claims related to the concluded contract expire. After that, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
In the case of e-mail communication, your personal data will be processed until we respond to your inquiry. Correspondence may be archived in order to establish or defend against possible claims, until these claims expire. You can ask us to obtain a copy of this correspondence or to delete it (unless our overriding interest opposes this, e.g. in asserting or defending against claims).
However, if you are the recipients of our marketing, we process your personal data for the period of their usefulness for the purpose for which they were collected, and if the legal basis for data processing is your consent – until it is withdrawn. Whenever the basis for the processing of your personal data is a previously given consent, we process your data no longer than until the consent is withdrawn.
Obligation to provide data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may prevent us from performing the contract, answering the inquiry or conducting marketing activities.
Rights of data subjects
Regardless of the legal basis for processing, you have the right to access your data, the right to obtain a copy of the data, as well as the right to have the data rectified, and in some situations also the right to have your data erased or the rightto request restriction of processing.
If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the premise of necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), you have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
If the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your prior consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
If the processing is based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) or on the basis of the necessity of data processing for the performance of a concluded contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), or if the processing is carried out by automated means, you also have the right to data portability.
Regardless of the legal basis for processing, if you suspect that your personal data is processed contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (in Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) about the unlawful processing of your personal data.
Sharing data with third parties
The transfer of data to third parties is always carried out in accordance with the law, on the basis of a concluded contract that indicates the purposes of processing specified by us.
The recipients of your personal data may be entities with whom we cooperate in order to perform the services provided to you or to perform the concluded contract. These may be: suppliers of external systems supporting our activities, including hosting providers, invoicing system providers, entities providing IT services, entities providing accounting and tax services, courier companies, as well as other subcontractors, if the scope of our cooperation requires access to your data.
Personal data contained in accounting documents may be transferred to the tax office in order to fulfil tax obligations. They may also be made available to state authorities authorized to access data on the basis of legal provisions.
We may also exchange information with third parties that does not constitute personal information, such as the number of visits to the Website (“Other Information“). Such information does not identify you in any way as a user of our Website, but it is also accessed by the providers of the tools that collect it.
Update or rectification of data
If you wish to update or rectify your personal data, you can send a message to our e-mail address. You will receive a notification about the update of your data. Please update your personal data whenever it changes. Providing false personal data or personal data concerning another person is prohibited.
Automated decision-making, profiling
Your personal data is not used to make decisions in an automated manner, including profiling. We do not use IT systems that would automatically make decisions about your personal data. Decisions and actions are made exclusively by our employees.
We use tools that may take action depending on the information collected through tracking mechanisms, but they do not differentiate your situation from other users. These tools are based on Other Information (which does not constitute personal data and are not combined with it) and allow us to target personalized advertising to you or suggest services and products that may be of interest to you. This information may be used by external providers, including in third countries.
Security of personal data
The place where your personal data is stored is protected by appropriate physical, IT and organizational safeguards aimed at adequate data protection. However, we have no control over the security of electronic communications from the time you send them until they reach us.
Access to your personal data is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal data in order to perform their work can do so.
In addition, the Website has been equipped with the SSL protocol, which allows to securely and effectively encrypt the data sent between the user and the server. Subpages containing personal data forms are automatically switched to the https protocol.
- Are cookies personal data: cookies are generally not personal data, however, some of the information stored in cookies, in combination with other information about the user, may constitute personal data. However, such data is not disclosed by us to unauthorized persons and their processing takes place only for the purpose of providing specific services to you.
- Types of cookies: the Website uses the following types of cookies:
- analytical cookies: they allow us to measure the number of visits to the Website and to determine where users come from and how they use it.
- We make every effort to ensure a high level of security of your personal data. Any disturbing events affecting the security of information and data transfer should be reported to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- In order to obtain additional information regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.